Life Lately




Hello me again, it's been a while hasn't it? Life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately what with graduating, going on holiday, moving house, starting a new job & settling into working life; it's been a bit manic! Blogging has had to take more of a back seat for a little while whilst thing adjusted. Now everything's a bit more settled I want to get back into blogging again. Having my own little corner of the internet to vent, chat about products and talk about life is really therapeutic and I've really missed it!


Also since my last blog post, I've finally upgraded my camera! I feel like that was something that was making me loose my blogging mojo before as I was just really unhappy with the quality of  my pictures and I really struggled to get good ones. So, I saved up and treated myself to the Olympus Pen E-PL7 after hearing so many good reviews everywhere. I'm really happy with it! The quality is so much better than my old camera and it's making me enjoy taking photos again.

I haven't had much time to play with it yet due to the nights getting darker after work, it's pretty much pitch black by the time I get home, but I have had a little play whilst out at the weekends. I went back home for a few days after my birthday and went on a couple of walks with my parents and the dogs. I'm going to pop a load of those photos in here as I feel I want to move my blog in a bit more of a lifestyle direction, I really like the idea of having a place on the internet with loads of my photos and stories to look back on in a few years time. 

Also, my photography skills still aren't amazing but I'm working on it! So please excuse this mish-mash post of random pictures whilst I get my shit together haha. I've been having fun just taking pictures of random crap so enjoy...











Love Laura x


No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow