The 3-7 Minute Skin Hero




Today's post comes in the form of my hero skin product that only takes 3-7 minutes to work it's magic. Seriously, this stuff is amazing. It's called Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and it's a little bit expensive but very very worth it. The smell is debatable, my boyfriend hates it,
but personally I really like it. It's very 'pumpkiny' as you would expect and really reminds me of carrot cake (yum!). The mask is a three-in-one deal as it works as an intensive skin resurfacer treatment to exfoliate with pumpkin enzyme (whatever that is), peels with alpha hydroxy acid and polishes with aluminum oxide. That all sounds very technical but in more simple terms you slap it on, massage it in and leave it on your face for 3-7 minutes (depending on your skin sensitivity, be warned this is powerful stuff) and then rinse it off. When I first started using this mask I only used it for 3 minutes per time, just in case I reacted, but as time goes on I've increased the time I leave it on for & my skin has been fine. The results from this are incredible. My skin has never looked so clear, and my acne scars have begun to fade. Result! I always use this before a big event or a night out as it makes my skin look so glowy, which makes it look even better with a bit of makeup on. It's not cheap, and comes it at £39.50 on Cult Beauty, but I managed to get it with a 15% discount code when signing up as a new user. Worth a go!

What's your favourite mask for glowy skin?

Laura x

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow