FOTD: #3

Want to see the products I've been using to get a natural smoky everyday look? Here you go...





Here's a quick face of the day from the start of this week. I was just going into uni and doing a few errands so nothing too dramatic! I did however try a new thing out with my eyes, which was smudging a kohl liner into my lash line for a very subtle smokey look. I didn't realise just quite how subtle it was, you can barely see it in the first photo but it was a bit more obvious in real life! Next time I try it I'm definitely going to put a bit more on as I really liked the effect it gave. Anyway, here's what's on my face: 

FACE: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in 'Finland'. Vichy Dermablend Foundation (used as concealer) in 'Opal'. Nars Illuminator in 'Orgasm'. 

CHEEKS: Sleek Contour Kit in 'Light'. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in 'Calypso Coral'.

BROWS: Mac Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal Brown'. Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in 'Medium Brown'. 

EYES: Mac Eye Kohl in 'Teddy'. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

LIPS: Mac Brave.

Hope you liked this post! Let me know any tips you have for making my 'smudgy eye' look a little less subtle! 

Laura x

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow