Kiss Cosmetics: KISStick.

KISS Cosmetics newest launch comes in the form of this purple and green beauty... 





The other day an exciting parcel came through my door, a brand new launch from Kiss Cosmetics. If you haven't heard of Kiss Cosmetics before, they are a "niche lip focused brand due to launch in the summer of 2015. KISS will be offering an affordable range of colour lip products and accessories, all cruelty free!"

I received a limited edition 'KISStick' (how cute is the name?!?!) to try out in the shade 'Osculate Orchid'. The website says that KISSticks are a satin lipstick with high pigmentation. They are designed to suit a number of skin tones meaning that there is something for everyone. I think it's great that they've considered matching skin tones when developing colours, as I often find that colours I really like in the bullet, don't often look right on my skin. The vibrant purple colour isn't something I would usually go for, so it was great to try out something new! Here's how it looks on: 






I absolutely LOVE the colour! I never would have thought something so different/bright would suit me but I'm diggin' it! I found the pigmentation to be incredible, one simple glide over your lips and you have the most amazing colour payoff. It's also super moisturising & I really like the satin finish it gives. The shade also really reminds me of Mac Heroine, which I know is a lusted after shade, so this would be a pretty good dupe! It also looks quite similar to Up The Amp. The only thing I'm not keen on is the packaging, I'm not too sure about the mix of colours but as this is a limited edition shade I can see why they changed the packaging colour. The usual KISSticks however are in all black packaging which I much prefer. I've already got my eyes on the 'Magnetic Melon' and 'Birthday Suit' shades! They also sell a lipstick sealer called 'Locked Lips' which would be so perfect for getting the colour to last all day. 

The 'Osculate Orchid' KISStick will be available on the Kiss Cosmetics website on the 20th May & will cost £7 which I think is pretty good!

Kiss Cosmetics also have Twitter and Facebook pages which would be handy to follow/like to keep up to date with new product launches. I can't wait to see what they have in store (I'm hoping for lip liners soon!). 

Have you tried anything from Kiss Cosmetics before? If not, what have you got your eye on?

Laura x

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow