Mid Month Favourites

Due to having a rather large blogging break throughout March & April, I missed out on quite a few Monthly Favourites posts! So, I figured I'd do a little mid-month roundup for you of some things I've been loving throughout March, April & half of May. 




Pixi Glow Tonic: I've been getting really into acid toning recently, thanks to my skincare saviour Caroline Hirons (aka the Queen of acid toning). I have noticed a huge difference in my overall complexion since doing it regularly. This one from Pixi is one that I use twice a day, all over my face on a cotton pad. I love it!

Alpha H Liquid Gold: Another acid toner, thanks again to Caroline, however this one is a little bit stronger than Pixi Glow Tonic, so I only use it 2/3 times a week in the evening instead of the Pixi one. Again, I feel like this has played a huge part in making my skin look clearer. It is quite pricey but I really do think it's worth it, especially for the confidence boost I get from having clearer skin.

LiBrow from LiLash: I was always really dubious of brow-growing serums, I never thought it was possible to make your eyebrows grow faster, considering how long it takes them to grow back if you over pluck but boy is this stuff good! My eyebrows look so much fuller (less bald as I like to say), are in much better shape and just generally look good. I still can't believe that it actually works! 


Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser: No one likes wearing heavy foundation in Spring/Summer do they? I certainly don't and this is the perfect mix as it still provides good coverage, but feels completely weightless on your skin. I love this one from Nars as it gives you such a flawless base and such a lovely glow. I find I do still need a concealer on some parts of my face where I have some leftover acne scars, but it looks so good on the parts on my face that are clear. It's the perfect transition into a lighter base for summer.

Nars Illuminator in Orgasm: I've been mixing this in with foundation for nights out to make my skin look more glowy and it works a treat! It gives your skin such an amazing glow (how many times can I say glow in one post!!). I also dab it onto my cheekbones, brow bones and down the centre of my nose when I have a lighter base on too and it looks so nice! I love this so much that I've just ordered myself another one in the shade Copacabana (a lighter pink). I'll do a review of the two together when it arrives! 

Mac Lipstick in Brave: This has been my go to lipstick for a while now, and although it hasn't replaced my all time favourite, Patisserie, it's a close second. It's a matte formula,which I love, as I find sometime Patisserie can look a little bit too shiny for my liking. It's such a pretty pinky-brown colour that is great for a natural makeup look. I also wore it in my recent FOTD post if you want to see what it looks like on! 

What have you been loving recently? 

Laura x

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow