Current Everyday Makeup

These are a few of my favourite things...




These are my favourite kind of posts to see from other people, so I thought I'd have a go at showing you what I'm currently slapping on my sleep deprived face whilst running late for uni.

Makeup for me, especially with being at uni, needs to be quick and fuss free, so I can get the maximum amount of time in bed. I'm one of those people who snoozes their alarm for so long that I give myself about 5 minutes to do my makeup leaving no time for breakfast or to sort out my hair. 

I start by crawling out of bed and doing a quick and simple skincare routine (which will feature in a post shortly!). Then it's over to the Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm, aka the BB cream that dreams are made of. I'll do a whole separate review on this very shortly, but if you've already heard the wonders if can do then you can pick it up on Amazon here. I then use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover up any bits that the BB cream didn't quite make and the Lacura Beauty Concealer Pen under my eyes to cover up the serious baggage they are towing. I set that all in with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. For my cheeks, a very quick sweep of the Sleek Contour Kit in Light followed by a dash of the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral is all I need.

Eyes are kept very simple with a sweep of Mac's Naked Lunch eyeshadow, a slick of the L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim if I have time, and a few coats of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. Last but not least, I use the Maybelline Brow Satin Eyebrow Pencil to fill in my brows, and set that all in with the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara. A quick spritz of Mac Fix+ and I'm good to go! This whole routine takes me about 5 or 6 minutes to do, and is even quicker if I'm having a good skin day!

What products do you use to speed up your morning routine? 

Laura x

2 comments

  1. A lot of these products are in my daily make up routine too! Such as Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Maybelline BrowDrama... amazing products ;)

    Love, Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow