Makeup Removal Made Easy

Are you still using face wipes to remove your makeup? If so, then stop straight away and try this version which is not only much better for your skin, but also better for your purse too... 




If any of you, like me, are avid readers of Caroline Hiron's blog (if you're not go & read, it'll change your life as well as your skin!) then you'll know the rules about makeup wipes. They're only allowed on flights, fannys and festivals! With having known how damaging wipes can be for your skin for a while now, I've always used an alternate method of makeup removal, which has always been some form of Micellar Water. My boyfriend is convinced this stuff is just normal water and that we've all been conned, but no way in hell could 'normal' water remove a smoky eye, winged liner and about 5 layers of mascara in just a few swipes. I was a big lover of Bioderma back in the day, but as the popularity grew, so did the dupes! This one from Garnier has been my favourite so far. I'm currently onto my third bottle of this stuff and I still adore it. It makes removing your makeup with a cotton pad so so easy. I always follow up with a balm cleanser afterwards, just to make sure I get rid of any little bits left behind. Sometimes, in a drunken state, I've skipped the balm cleanser step and jumped straight into bed with my cheesy chips (sorry skin), but I don't feel half as guilty as I would have if I'd have used wipes! 

It retails at around £3 and you can pick this up from pretty much anywhere now, it's usually always on offer so shop around before you buy! I picked the most recent bottle up in Tesco for under £2.50 so always keep your eyes peeled for bargains, as this stuff really is the bomb (and saves the hefty £10+ price tag of Bioderma). Also, each bottle claims to have 400 uses, which is much better for your purse than a pack of face wipes with about 25 in that cost you the same price. 

What do you use to take off your makeup?

Laura x



2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cleanser, and have been using it for a good 7 months. Definitely not water, and it removes make up effortlessly! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - please take a look at the post :)

    http://www.redlipstickramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow