FOTD: #1

Here's what got slapped on my face today...





Similarly to my NOTD (nail of the day) post a few days ago, here's an FOTD (face of the day) one for you! I might try and do these once a week, and just pick a random makeup look from one of the days to use. This particular one came from last Friday, when I went out with friends to a club in the city centre, here's what I slapped on:

FACE: Smashbox Pore Minimising Photo Finish Primer, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Mac Fix +. 

CHEEKS: Sleek Contour Kit in Light, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral.

EYES: Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study, Mac Eyeshadows in Naked Lunch (all over) and Folie (crease), L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Pen Eyeliner, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

BROWS: (desperately need threading!) Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown, Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brown.

LIPS: Mac Patisserie Lipstick.

That's all folks! Let me know if you like these kind of posts, and I'll make them a regular feature.
What's your favourite thing about this look?

Laura x


No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow