FOTD: #2

Gold & peach tones for today's face...



I've got another FOTD post for you today, this is one I wore last weekend when going to a house party with my friends from uni. I paired it with silver hoops, a denim dress, black boots and a folk pattern embroidered belt in attempt to be oh-so-alexa. I'm not sure I achieved the Alexa look particularly well, but here's the makeup I used anyway...

FACE:  Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer, Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Mac Fix +. 

CHEEKS: Sleek Contour Kit in Light, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral, Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. 

EYES: Mac Bare Study Paint Pot, Urban Decay Naked Palette Shades: Half Baked (inner corner), Smog (all over, used to blend colours together and in lower lash line) and Dark Horse (outer corner), Mac Teddy Eye Khol, L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Pen Eyeliner, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

BROWS: Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow, Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brown. 

LIPS: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral. 

What looks have you been wearing this week?

Laura x


7 comments

  1. Such a pretty look, really suits you! I love the gold on your eyes!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D You just made my day :) xxx

      Delete
  2. your skin looks flawless!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, Jade and Stephanie from 2 Peas In a Pod Blog have nominated you for a Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award. Here is a link to find out more: http://2peasinapodblog2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html Don't forget to tagg us when your done so we can see your blog post !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes look amazing, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyelashes are absolutely amazing, so jealous!


    I'm a new blogger and I'd really appreciate it if you could check my blog out! I blog about beauty, fashion, decor, design, lifestyle... anything really!!! http://paige-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow