All That Glitters Is Gold

(excuse the hair trying to escape across my face in the above picture!)


My go to look for a night out these days is some sort of smokey eye, a nude lip and a bit of glitter thrown in for good measure. This look from last week (I went to Warehouse Project last Friday) was no exception. Here's what made it onto my face:

BASE: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 03.

CHEEKS: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light. 

EYES: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Urban Decay Naked Palette (smog in crease and underneath the eye), Barry M Glitter Dust in '15' pressed into inner corner and over the top of colour tattoo, L'oreal Perfect Slim Liquid Liner, Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara.

BROWS: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Soft Brown, Maybelline Brow Gel in Medium Brown.

LIPS: Mac Lipstick in Faux. 

FINISH: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

I think this would make the perfect Christmas festive look, especially when paired with a red lip! The glitter makes it ideal for party season, without being too over the top,  Let me know what you think of this look!

Laura xx



2 comments

  1. That colour tattoo is stunning! I've always loved them but hardly own any, will definitely have to go out and buy some more now!
    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, and the best thing is it takes seconds to swipe on but looks like you've spent ages blending! They're my fave :D Yess, the bronze & the metallic pomegranate are my favourites :D xx

      Delete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow