Under £10 Palettes!

Let's all just take a moment to admire how dreamy these guys are. Ahhhh. Anyway, enough swooning, let's talk palettes, and amazingly cheap ones at that. These three beauties all come from the god of a brand that is Makeup Revolution.  They're all stocked in Superdrug, or on their online shop, and all cost under £10. If you haven't heard of Makeup Revolution before, they're a UK budget brand who have some amazing dupes for a lot of higher end products in qualtiy and style.

The two smaller palettes in the picture are called the 'Iconic 2' palette (the more taupey shade one) and the 'Iconic 3' palette which if you haven't guessed already are exact dupes of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I've also got the 'Iconic 1' palette at home which is again, a perfect dupe for the first Naked palette. Not only are the eyeshadows amazing quality, each palette retails for just £4! That's an incredible £34 saving on the Naked Palettes. These are seriously worth a look at before popping the UD ones on your Christmas list. The 'Iconic' range also features some amazing other shade combinations including Neons, Shimmers and Smoky colours.

Finally, the larger palette pictured is the 'Flawless' palette, containing 32 eyeshadows and costing just £8. Again, the shades in here are beautiful, are insanely pigmented and last a long time, which is something I find budget brands can often fail at. Plus, the huge mirror makes it really handy for travelling, and this palette has accompanied me on many a trip, including to a number of festivals. The mirror is large enough to do your hair in as well, making it perfect for use in a tent! The amount of colour combinations is amazing, so there's plenty of different looks you can get with just this one palette. My favourite combo at the moment is the third column in from the left hand side (the pinky cranberry shade! It's oh so autumn). 

Have you tried any products from Makeup Revolution before? If so, let me know your recommendations! I'm currently after the 'Iconic Pro 1' and '2' palettes, as they look exactly like the Lorac Pro ones! 

Laura xx

4 comments

  1. I love love love the Makeup Revolution palettes, I've got a whole draw of them next to me right now haha! I love their chocolate palettes the most :) xx

    www.shonalouise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good value for money! Ooh I've seen loads about the chocolate ones, I'll add them to my list :D xx

      Delete
  2. I have been obsessed with makeup revolution! they are just fabby! I got their blushers and highlighters too.

    www.littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fab! I got three of their palettes for Christmas & I'm in love!! xxx

      Delete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow