These are a few of my favourite rings...

Oh dear, not a great pun to start a post with but let's roll with it. As you can tell from the awful pun title, today I'm talking about my favourite rings. Rings are the one piece of jewellery I am ALWAYS wearing. Most days I forget to put earrings in or a necklace on but I am rarely seen without rings. There's just something about freshly painted nails and some well positioned rings.

The three in the above picture are the ones I wear religiously. They only get taken off when I shower & when I sleep (although the band one stays on when I sleep too). The top ring with three opals set in little gold diamond shapes is a vintage ring I received for my 21st birthday from my parents. It's beautiful. I love how the opals are all tinted a slightly different colour, and one even glows when the sun shines on it. I wear this one on the middle finger of my left hand. The middle ring is a gorgeous simple stone from Monica Vinader that my lovely boyfriend bought me for my 21st. This one gets worn on the index finger of my right hand. It also matches perfectly with the band at the bottom of the picture which gets worn on the ring finger of my right hand. This one is from Tiffany & Co and was a present from my Grandma for my 18th birthday. I've worn this for so long now that there's a permanent tan line on my finger when I take it off. It's a simple silver piece with a strip of the classic 'Tiffany blue' colour running through the middle which is one of my favourite colours. 


Next up are some cheaper fashion rings, that I tend to wear for going out to add something extra to my outfit. The gold one with a black stone is from Urban Outfitters and sits perfectly on my thumb. The other two are from & Other Stories. I love how different these ones are, as I've never seen anything like them since. Again, these are great for making my outfit a little more exciting. 


The last set are more of a general style of rings rather than a specific one. I love wearing plain silver or gold bands paired with some midi rings in the same colour. I think this really makes your outfit a little 'edgier'. I think the ones pictured are from H&M but you can buy this style of ring from anywhere. The mixture of chunky bands & dainty midi rings is a mix I really enjoy wearing, and often get compliments on. The only problem with these rings though is as they are cheap they tend to turn your finger a little green after a while, so it's best not to get them wet (a mistake I make often). 

There we have it! Some of my favourite rings. I'm considering doing a styling post soon on how I style rings or wear multiple ones at the same time. Let me know if this is something you'd like! 

Laura xx

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow