Current Wishlist



These are the things that have been on my wishlist for ages now but I just haven't got round to buying/can't afford. Although student loans came in a few weeks back, I'm quite good with mine and have it stored in a different account with a set amount being sent over each week to ensure I don't spend it all in one go (which I totally would if I saw it in my bank). 

I never thought I'd be one to go for Mom jeans but after having tried them on a few times I'm completely sold. My legs aren't the skinniest out there so I didn't think wearing baggier jeans would flatter me at all but I kinda like the look. Paired with a roll neck top or slightly cropped tee & trainers, the look screams 'effortlessly cool', which is something I'd obviously love to be seen as!

Ever since my mum received this for Christmas and she let me try it out I've been desperate to get my hands on it. I adore the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream but find it a bit messy and sticky to apply on my lips from the tube. Hence why the stick version is right up my street. It's rather pricey for a lip balm but as you may or may not know, I have a serious lip balm addiction so someday it will be mine.

I'm completely in love with these shoes. Heels aren't something I buy very often and I barely own any as I'm 100% a flats kinda girl but these are just so lovely. I really love the strappy heeled sandal look as I think it makes everyone's legs look amazing, but I could never ever walk in the teeny tiny skinny heel they usually come with. These however, have a chunky block heel which I think would make it a lot easier to walk in. Plus with being black, they'll go with everything. They're a little pricey at £40 but I'm hoping they'll go into the sale at some point. If so, these may end up being my graduation shoes for the summer. 

These have been on my wishlist for what feels like forever now, but at £62 there's no way they'll be moving into my basket any time soon. Whenever I see someone wearing these I fall in love all over again and I've already got about 50 outfits planned out in my head with these. They just look so cool with everything. Maybe when I next go back to work over Easter I'll treat myself to these at long last, maybe.  

I keep seeing this on everyone's blogs lately and it's making me want it so so bad! I haven't had a chance to nip into town recently with being super busy, but I'm hoping to go grab a few of these before they stop selling them. They're part of Lush's Valentine's Day Collection so won't be around for too much longer, so I need to get a move on. Two of my favourite things combined has to be a winner.

What's on your current wishlist?

Laura xx

4 comments

  1. I need to check out the new stuff in Lush! I can't believe I haven't tried it yet it looks amazing!
    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I live SO close to one too so I have no excuse! xx

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist! Love the heels and the trainers x

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow