Super Soft Lip Tips


Now if you know me, you'll now I have a lip balm obsession. Heck, my blog description is 'Laura. 21. Self confessed lip balm junkie'.They're the one thing I can't stop buying no matter how many I have.With the cold winter months just passing & Valentine's day fast approaching, now is a great time to start giving those lips some TLC. I don't know about you, but around this time of year my lips always seem to be drier than usual with cracks all over the place. Not cute.  So, in order to get them in tip top condition here's a few really easy tips...

1. Get scrubbing.

This is my favourite tip for super soft lips. Without a scrub it's difficult to get rid of all the dry skin or flakes that might be lurking around. My favourite two are the Bubblegum scrub from Lush (which is really easy to make yourself!) or the super handy Kiko Lip Scrub Stick. The Kiko one is my absolute favourite as the stick form means less mess and it's easier to take on the go. If you haven't started scrubbing your lips already, give it a go, they'll thank you for it.

2. Balm up.

After a good old scrub, it's time to apply your favourite lip balm of choice. A couple of my favourite tube ones are the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser or Carmex. I find these both to be really hydrating and give your lips a tingling sensation which makes me feel like it's really working. However, if balm is more your thing then the Burt's Bees balms & any from Nivea are top notch in my eyes. These are a little easier for on the go I find as they are less messy than the tube ones, where I always squeeze out too much. Not pictured but also favourites of mine are the Nuxe Reve de Miel balm and the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant. 

What are your favourite tips for softer lips?

Laura xx

2 comments

  1. You should try Palmer's cocoa butter formula balm, it's so good!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you, I haven't heard of that one! Will have a look when I'm next in town xx

      Delete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow