On The Go Touch Ups




When I'm on the go, it's not often I touch up my makeup. Lip balm and concealer are the two main things I make sure I have with me if it's going to be a long day. I don't usually bother with too much else but these are the two essentials I have to have. 

With having the occasional spot and a couple of pesky acne scars, concealer is my ultimate best friend. Whilst I love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for my everyday makeup, the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer is my choice when I'm on the move. The Collection one is a bit difficult to apply when out and about as you need to use a mirror and dab it wherever you need it, however this one comes with a mirror (meaning you can literally apply it anywhere, I'm often found putting it on on the bus) and just takes a simple swipe with a concealer brush, a quick blend and you're done. My brush of choice is one of the brushes from the Real Techniques Starter Kit. Whilst it's meant as an eye brush, I really love it for concealer as it's quite dense meaning it's really easy to quickly buff the product in. The concealer is also really high coverage meaning it's great on scaring. I find it a little bit too heavy for under my eyes so I tend to avoid using it there unless I have more time to really work and buff it in. However for quick on the go touch ups, it's beyond perfect.

What's your favourite on the go product?

Laura xx

4 comments

  1. This sounds so great I might look into it for my new concealer!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great product!! Must try this out soon :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! You should definitely try it :) xx

      Delete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow