The Lipstick That Everyone Needs In Their Life

This little beauty has been a firm favourite of mine for a number of years now. I think it may have been the first red lipstick I ever bought. Introducing MAC's Ruby Woo. It's one of MAC's best selling shades and I can completely understand why. I'm sure many of you already own this beautiful shade, but just in case you don't here's three reasons why you need to buy it straight away.

1. It's the perfect 'classic' red shade - Think Marilyn. This shade makes you look the bomb. It will turn heads and make you feel completely badass. Need I go on?

2. It lasts all day - The super matte formula means it won't come off after a few drinks or a slice of pizza. It can be a little drying on some but it's nothing that a slick of lip balm before application won't solve. This is my go-to night out shade as I can dance all night without having to worry whether that last jagerbomb has left it smudged all over my face. 

3. It makes your teeth super white - Thanks to it's bluey hue it gives your teeth an instant whitening effect. Think Hollywood smile without the daunting price of  teeth whitening.

Do you own this shade? If not, why not?!

Laura xx



8 comments

  1. I never wear red lipstick and so the only one I have is by clinique but I definitely think it's time for me to expand :)

    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC is definitely the best place to start! But NYX do some great reds too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I hardly ever wear red lipstick but this red is so pretty! Defenitely one I will be adding to my wish list very soon xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so flattering on everyone! Think it's quite hard to find one product that looks great on all skin tones but this one does it :)xx

      Delete
  3. Ruby Woo is such a classic isn't it! I must have gone through about 3 tubes of this! It'll never get old, i love how matte is looks all the time!

    www.kayleighkmua.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hahaha, yeah it's one that I'm pretty sure I'll own for the rest of my life :p xx

      Delete

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow